WEIGHT REDUCTION THERAPY
As weight gain is not an instant process, Weight reduction Therapy also should be gradual to keep one healthy. 3 to 5 kg loss per month is the right way to lose weight and keep one extremely healthy and good looking. Imagine the case of losing 20 kg in 30 days as few of the advertisements appearing on regular basis. When you lose 20 Kg in such a short time you will end up having an outer body and skin like a gunny bag, sagging all around !!! Ayurveda therapies give you the option of losing weight in the most scientific and natural way without fasting, over-exercising & machinery applications. That is why Ayurveda is regarded as the precious gift to the mankind by God.
Pathological factors of headache
- Improved health
- Glowing skin
- Improved immunity
- Detoxify the body
- Tones the muscles
- Make you look younger
Risks of being Obese
- Carrying around excess body fat will decrease your energy level.
- Obesity has a harmful effect on your entire cardiovascular system.
- You may develop breathing problems.
- Obesity can cause infertility
- Higher risk of developing colon, rectum, or prostate cancer. Obese women
have a higher risk of developing gallbladder, breast, uterine, cervical, or
Ayurveda for Weight Reduction
From the Ayurvedic point of view weight problems are not just a matter of eating too much. Being overweight, especially severe obesity is mainly a problem of the metabolism. This has to be changed in order to have really long lasting effects. The person reduces weight mainly by reducing their food intake, hoping they thereby are achieving their target quickly. But just eating less alone does not solve the problem. All metabolic processes usually get weaker while fasting. In most cases of obesity the different metabolic functions have however, to be strengthened for the nourishing values of the food to be fully assimilated by the different tissues of the body. Incompletely digested foods create toxins and impurities that are eventually absorbed, travel throughout the physiology and localize in tissues disrupting their function. This process is at the basis of a wide variety of complications in the overweight condition.
Normal duration for weight reduction treatment in ayurveda is 3–4 weeks. In this period the person has been put in to various therapies like Udvardhana, Dhanyamla Dhara, Abhyangam & Medicated steam bath and various vasthis.
Udvardhana is a specialized ayurvedic herbal massage treatment for effective weight reduction. A herbal paste / powder is applied all over the body and deeply massaged with specific movements by therapists. This therapy is very effective in reducing weight. It also helps remove cellulite, revitalizes the sense of touch, gives a good complexion to the skin, removes toxins from the body, and tones up the muscles and improves overall health. That too without fasting,over-exercising & machinery applications. Ayurveda is not only to make you lose weight but also to make you healthier and happier
Udvardhana is a specialized ayurvedic herbal massage treatment for effective weight reduction. A herbal paste / powder is applied all over the body and deeply massaged by therapists for about 60 minutes. Time period is 7-28 Days.
- Abdominal obesity
- Cellulite breakdown
- Preventing loosening of skin under a weight loss program.
- Muscular weakness.
- This is found very effective in the obesity, hemiplegia, paralysis, skin
diseases, impaired circulation etc.
- Opens up the blocked channels,blood vessels enables free circulation ofnutrients and essentials in the body
- Removes sweat
- Provides good shine and complexion to the body
- Cleanses the body and alleviates heaviness of the body
Warm herbal liquid is poured all over the body in rhythmic way using a special vessel. This is done for 45 -60 minutes. Dhanyamla is kept lukewarm throughout the treatment. Time duration is 7-14 days.
- Reduce excessive fat and become fit.
- Activate the nerves as well as improve the blood flow.
- Revitalize and restore the energy of the body.
- Preserves strength and natural elasticity.
- Improvement in skin complexion.
- Soften and exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Reduce blood cholesterol
- Effective in conditions such as swollen joints,hemiplegia, neurological disorders,arthritis,spondylitis,rheumatism etc.
Abhayangam is a deep tissue massage using special medicinal oils and done by therapists for 45 minutes from head to toe where each and every part of your body muscles are toned up.
- Gives deep relaxation and revitalization.
- Improves blood circulation
- Tones up the muscles
- Improves skin glow
- Useful in obesity,loss of skin luster,sleeplessnessand fatigue.
SWEDANA [STEAM BATH]
Swedana is an ancient treatment which usually follows the abhyanga treatment.In Ayurvedic medicine swedana refers to the treatment of sweating. Swedana is glowing therapy where in a person sits inside a box keeping their head out. This box contains a mixture of herbs and medicinal leaves.The person sits in the steam box for about 10-30 minutes.The herbs are added according to the individual’s state of imbalance.
- Establish a state of balance and also promotes general health and well being.
- Improves blood circulation in the body.
- Helps in weight reduction.
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing.
- Beneficial for both mind and body.
- Help to relax the mind and also relieve it from stress.
- It is useful for stiffness,general body aches,joint pain,inflammation etc.
- Useful in obesity,loss of skin luster,sleeplessness and fatigue.