Swedana is an ancient treatment which usually follows the abhyanga treatment.In Ayurvedic medicine swedana refers to the treatment of sweating. Swedana is glowing therapy where in a person sits inside a box keeping their head out. This box contains a mixture of herbs and medicinal leaves.The person sits in the steam box for about 10-30 minutes.The herbs are added according to the individual’s state of imbalance.
- Establish a state of balance and also promotes general health and well being.
- Improves blood circulation in the body.
- Helps in weight reduction.
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing.
- Beneficial for both mind and body.
- Help to relax the mind and also relieve it from stress.
- It is useful for stiffness,general body aches,joint pain,inflammation etc.
- Useful in obesity,loss of skin luster,sleeplessness and fatigue.